Name of Institute / University
Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management
1. B.A Elective/ Honours in Bangali, English, History, Economics, Political Science, Public Administration & Sociology.
2. B.Com: Elective/ Honours.
3. (3). B.Sc: Elective / Honors in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Geography.
Passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination. (Those who have passed BPP form NSOU or other recognized University are eligible to apply only for (1) & (2). For detail see the prospectus.
Duration: Minimum - 3 year, Maximum -6 Year.
How To Apply
Course fee: RS: 1500/- Per annum for B.A & B.Com. RS.2200/- per annum for B.Sc (Candidates opting for lab - based subsidiary papers in science should pay Rs. 2500/- as course fees in place of Rs.2200/-)
Besides course fee, an amount of Rs. 330/- (RS.100/- For Registration, Rs. 100/- for Identity card, and Rs. 130/- an annual development fee) is to be paid at the time ofadmission to each course. Annual Development fee of Rs.130 is to be paid in subsequent years i.e. at the time of renewal in the 2 year and 3rd year along with course fee.
In addition to the fees payable to university, each students will be required to pay an amount of Rs. 40/- extra as collection charge payable to the respective Branches of Axis Bank.
>Name of the Study Centers: Available in the university Website:www.wbnsou.ac.in& also in the prospectus.
Netaji Subhas Open University 1, Woodburn Park, Kolkata, West Bengal Pin No: 700020 PH :( 033) 2283-5157, FAX :( 033) 2283-5082 Website: www.wbnsou.ac.in
On and from 25/06/2012; Access to this website will be blocked after 2 P.M. on 12/07/2012.
2. B.D.P Application fees collection by the bank: 06/07/2012 to 12/07/2012 (Office hours of the Bank)
3. Verification and Endorsement of application form by the study Centers: 06/07/2012 to 28/07/2012
4. B.D.P Admission fees collection by the Bank: 23/07/2012 to 28/07/2012 (the last date of admission)